creating value for customers. Integrity Selling® leverages Integrity Solutions® proprietary learning methodology and is based on the foundational process used for developing customer needs-focused consultative sales skills.
The core process of Integrity Selling® includes:
- AID,Inc.®—a needs-focused selling system.
- Behavior Styles® model and language to enhance communication with customers.
- Structured Follow-Up process.
- Learning dynamics that target attitudes and beliefs as well as skills.
- Ongoing Performance Accelerator Sessions
By the end of the certification, participants will:
- Understand the factors necessary for creating sustained behavior change.
- Experience, practice, and deliver portions of the seminar and eight-weekly follow-up sessions.
- Learn successful facilitation tips and program implementation strategies.
- Discover the power of the Interview Step and its impact on the rest of the process.
- Determine the impact of values, ethics and mindset on sales effectiveness.
- Understand how to develop the key traits of highly successful salespeople.
- Share best practices.